Glasses for Fashion, Appearance, Image Engineering and Interview
1) Fashion Glasses Stories
2) Fashion Glasses Let People to Value Your Appearance More
3) Fashion Glasses are Tools to Enhance Your Appearance
4) What Can Fashion Glasses help for your Image Engineering?
5) Can Wearing Eyeglasses Really Help With Your Job Interview?
6) Should You Wear Glasses To Interview?Read More
by Julian FramesFashion on May 28, 2019 | 0 Comments
Before we talk about prescription cycling glasses, we make things simple and research nonprescription first.
What should you look for when buying a new pair of cycling sunglasses? How much should you be looking to pay?
1. Cycling glasses function
2. Cycling glasses lens material
3. Comfort of wearing cycling glasses
4. Cycling glasses Frame
5. Sunglasses are not a substitute for cycling glasses.
1) "High economical" cycling glasses with contact lenses
2) "Highly adaptable" cycling glasses with optical lenses
3) Helmet-goggle combinations
4) The cycling glasses style that can load the myopia inner frame.
by Julian FramesFashion on April 04, 2020 | 0 Comments
Light has a profound effect on our sleep and waking
Humans are diurnal, which means we evolved to sleep at night.
Light exposure can have profound effects on sleep even circadian rhythm disorders.
When the body’s internal biological comes out of synch with the external environment, it can develop into a circadian rhythm sleep disorder.Read More
Eyeglasses repair--Tuning and daily maintenance skills
Due to everyday wear and tear, regardless of the price, designs, materials and the brands,
as the wearing time increases, the temples are not flat on both sides,
the external expansion is serious
and the asymmetry of the nose pads will occur!
squeezing frame or loosening of the glasses screws.
More often, the glasses tend to slide down when wearing them.
Although you cannot repair all types of repairs on all types of glasses,
It is still possible to fix eyeglasses for some common problems by DIY.
1. Horizontal tilt, the height of the left and right frames is inconsistent
2. When the lenses surface is not flat
3, the height of the frame is not suitable
4, the frame is parallel shift
5, the temple is too loose or too tight
6. The glasses sliding on nose
The difficulty for eyeglasses repair is to find suitable eyeglasses parts and tools.
We still try our best to offer you diversified glasses parts.
You glasses parts such nose pads, glasses temple and different size screws.
You may also need some tools such as glasses pliers, glasses screwdriver.Read More
by Julian FramesFashion on February 28, 2019 | 0 Comments
11 eyeglasses parts you should know
1. Front: the front part of frame
2. Rim wire: Fix the lens on the frame
3. Top bar: The top edge of the left and right mirror ring is connected to the aviator style glasses.
4. End pieces: the joints between the rim and the hinge, they are the small parts on the frame that extend outward and connect the lenses to the temples
5. Bridge: Connect the left and right rim wires or connect directly to the lens. Some acetate bridge is placed directly on the nose.
6. Hinge: Connect a joint of the pile head and the temple arm so that the arm can be folded inward
7. Rim lock: Loosen the screw to open the upper and lower rim wire for easy installation of the lens. The locking screw secures the lens.
8. Temple: The handle on both sides of the glasses
9. End tip: Cover the end of the temple
10. Pad arm: An adjustable metal material nose joint for connecting metal to soft nose pads
11. Nose pad: The nose pads are the round plastic or silica gel pieces under the bridge that sit on your nose. They give your glasses a more comfortable and secure fit.Read More
by Julian FramesFashion on February 25, 2019 | 0 Comments
What is blue light?
8 hazards of blue light
1) Cause the damage of retinal pigment epithelial cells:
2) visual fatigue: due to the short wavelength of blue light, the focus point does not fall in the center of the retina, but a position closer to the front of the retina.
3) The blue light cause sleep disorder
4) Causing glare
5) Since short-wavelength light has a relatively high energy, the incidence of fine particles in the air is high, which is the main cause of glare.
6) Visual fatigue
7) The blurring of vision.
8) Blu-ray is the main cause of digital visual fatigue (DEF).
Do we really need blue light blocking glasses?Read More
Round glasses for Men, What Shape Faces Work Best ?
- What Shape Faces Work Best With Round Shades?
- Without a doubt, the best face shape for round sunglasses is a square face shape.
- If the male's face is a type with a clear angle, especially the two bones under the ear are particularly prominent.
- it is strongly recommended that the men try to select the round glasses and balance the bones on your face that make you look not serious and aggressive.
- Regardless of gender, round sunglasses work best on faces with square, oval or angular features.
- Why? Because the frame’s circular lines balance the hard lines of angular and square faces and makes everything smoother.
- But It is not Whole story!