· Frame style
· LensRead More
Before we talk about prescription cycling glasses, we make things simple and research nonprescription first.
What should you look for when buying a new pair of cycling sunglasses? How much should you be looking to pay?
Humans are diurnal, which means we evolved to sleep at night.
Light exposure can have profound effects on sleep even circadian rhythm disorders.
When the body’s internal biological comes out of synch with the external environment, it can develop into a circadian rhythm sleep disorder.Read More
Due to everyday wear and tear, regardless of the price, designs, materials and the brands,
as the wearing time increases, the temples are not flat on both sides,
the external expansion is serious
and the asymmetry of the nose pads will occur!
squeezing frame or loosening of the glasses screws.
More often, the glasses tend to slide down when wearing them.
Although you cannot repair all types of repairs on all types of glasses,
It is still possible to fix eyeglasses for some common problems by DIY.
1. Horizontal tilt, the height of the left and right frames is inconsistent
2. When the lenses surface is not flat
3, the height of the frame is not suitable
4, the frame is parallel shift
5, the temple is too loose or too tight
6. The glasses sliding on nose
The difficulty for eyeglasses repair is to find suitable eyeglasses parts and tools.
You glasses parts such nose pads, glasses temple and different size screws.
You may also need some tools such as glasses pliers, glasses screwdriver.Read More
1. Front: the front part of frame
2. Rim wire: Fix the lens on the frame
3. Top bar: The top edge of the left and right mirror ring is connected to the aviator style glasses.
4. End pieces: the joints between the rim and the hinge, they are the small parts on the frame that extend outward and connect the lenses to the temples
5. Bridge: Connect the left and right rim wires or connect directly to the lens. Some acetate bridge is placed directly on the nose.
6. Hinge: Connect a joint of the pile head and the temple arm so that the arm can be folded inward
7. Rim lock: Loosen the screw to open the upper and lower rim wire for easy installation of the lens. The locking screw secures the lens.
8. Temple: The handle on both sides of the glasses
9. End tip: Cover the end of the temple
10. Pad arm: An adjustable metal material nose joint for connecting metal to soft nose pads
11. Nose pad: The nose pads are the round plastic or silica gel pieces under the bridge that sit on your nose. They give your glasses a more comfortable and secure fit.Read More
1) Cause the damage of retinal pigment epithelial cells:
2) visual fatigue: due to the short wavelength of blue light, the focus point does not fall in the center of the retina, but a position closer to the front of the retina.
3) The blue light cause sleep disorder
4) Causing glare
5) Since short-wavelength light has a relatively high energy, the incidence of fine particles in the air is high, which is the main cause of glare.
6) Visual fatigue
7) The blurring of vision.
8) Blu-ray is the main cause of digital visual fatigue (DEF).
Do we really need blue light blocking glasses?Read More
What is blue light?
Blue light is a short-wave high-energy light having a wavelength between 400 nm and 480 nm.
The blue light in this wavelength will increase the amount of toxin in the macular area of the eye, which seriously threatens the health of our fundus.
Blu-ray-induced blind eye disease, the current effective solution is to film screens or lenses. The anti-blue film technology is very mature and low in cost, which can effectively prevent blue light from penetrating.
Not all blue lights are harmful, what is really harmful is blue light having a wavelength within 400 to 440.
Actually, blue light between 480 and 500 nanometers has a function of adjusting biological rhythm, sleep, mood, memory, etc