How Do Blue light Blocking Glasses Work?
- First, they filter blue light through the film layer, The lens is basically transparent, and the film layer is mostly blue, so the background color of the lens presents a pale yellow visual effect.
- Second, those glasses lenses are made by adding special materials to the lenses during the production process, and the lens itself will show a yellowish visual effect.
What is blue light?
Blue light is a short-wave high-energy light having a wavelength between 400 nm and 480 nm.
8 hazards of blue light
1) Cause the damage of retinal pigment epithelial cells
2) Visual fatigue: due to the short wavelength of blue light, the focus point does not fall in the center of the retina, but a position closer to the front of the retina.
3) The blue light cause sleep disorder.For more information, Please click here.
As low as $88.88
As low as $139.99