NO LINE BIFOCALS LENS (PROGRESSIVE MULTIFOCAL LENS) IS A LENS THAT
Upper part is used to look far
The middle is used for medium distance
The bottom is used to look at the near
Computer glasses blue light protective is really matter?
What is blue light?
Blue light is a short-wave high-energy light having a wavelength between 400 nm and 480 nm.
The blue light in this wavelength will increase the amount of toxin in the macular area of the eye, which seriously threatens the health of our fundus.
Blu-ray-induced blind eye disease, the current effective solution is to film screens or lenses.
The anti-blue film technology is very mature and low in cost, which can effectively prevent blue light from penetrating.
Not all blue lights are harmful, what is really harmful is blue light having a wavelength within 400 to 440.
Actually, blue light between 480 and 500 nanometers has a function of adjusting biological rhythm, sleep, mood, memory, etc
Do Blue light Filter Glasses Really Work?
Possible major hazard for blue light
What exactly is blue light?
What Are Blue Light Blocking Glasses And Do They really Work?
How do Blue light filter glasses works
Eyeglasses repair--Tuning and daily maintenance skills
Due to everyday wear and tear, regardless of the price, designs, materials and the brands,
as the wearing time increases, the temples are not flat on both sides,
the external expansion is serious
and the asymmetry of the nose pads will occur!
squeezing frame or loosening of the glasses screws.
More often, the glasses tend to slide down when wearing them.
Although you cannot repair all types of repairs on all types of glasses,
It is still possible to fix eyeglasses for some common problems by DIY.
1. Horizontal tilt, the height of the left and right frames is inconsistent
2. When the lenses surface is not flat
3, the height of the frame is not suitable
4, the frame is parallel shift
5, the temple is too loose or too tight
6. The glasses sliding on nose
The difficulty for eyeglasses repair is to find suitable eyeglasses parts and tools.
We still try our best to offer you diversified glasses parts.
You glasses parts such nose pads, glasses temple and different size screws.
You may also need some tools such as glasses pliers, glasses screwdriver.
How Do Blue light Blocking Glasses Work?
What is blue light?
8 hazards of blue light
1) Cause the damage of retinal pigment epithelial cells:
2) visual fatigue: due to the short wavelength of blue light, the focus point does not fall in the center of the retina, but a position closer to the front of the retina.
3) The blue light cause sleep disorder
4) Causing glare
5) Since short-wavelength light has a relatively high energy, the incidence of fine particles in the air is high, which is the main cause of glare.
6) Visual fatigue
7) The blurring of vision.
8) Blu-ray is the main cause of digital visual fatigue (DEF).
Do we really need blue light blocking glasses?
Light has a profound effect on our sleep and waking
Humans are diurnal, which means we evolved to sleep at night.
Light exposure can have profound effects on sleep even circadian rhythm disorders.
When the body’s internal biological comes out of synch with the external environment, it can develop into a circadian rhythm sleep disorder.
Before we talk about prescription cycling glasses, we make things simple and research nonprescription first.
What should you look for when buying a new pair of cycling sunglasses? How much should you be looking to pay?
1. Cycling glasses function
2. Cycling glasses lens material
3. Comfort of wearing cycling glasses
4. Cycling glasses Frame
5. Sunglasses are not a substitute for cycling glasses.
1) "High economical" cycling glasses with contact lenses
2) "Highly adaptable" cycling glasses with optical lenses
3) Helmet-goggle combinations
4) The cycling glasses style that can load the myopia inner frame.
Round glasses for Men,What Shape Faces Work Best?
- Glasses, a tool to enhance your appearance
- What the eyeglasses can help for your Image Engineering?
- Story of Round Glasses for Men
- John Lennon Sunglasses Round Shades Retro Black
- Designer's new round glasses
- Round Glasses for Dark Hair
- Round Glasses Dark Skin
- Metallic Round Glasses
- Bold Rim Round Glasses
- Round Glasses not Tag of Nerd Keep the Outfit Elegant – not Geek!
- John Lennon's Style Round Glasses