What are parts of eyeglasses?
Eleven eyeglasses parts you should know
1. Front: the front part of frame
2. Rim wire: Fix the lens on the frame
3. Top bar: The top edge of the left and right mirror ring is connected to the aviator style glasses.
4. End pieces: the joints between the rim and the hinge, they are the small parts on the frame that extend outward and connect the lenses to the temples
5. Bridge: Connect the left and right rim wires or connect directly to the lens. Some acetate bridge is placed directly on the nose.
6. Hinge: Connect a joint of the pile head and the temple arm so that the arm can be folded inward
7. Rim lock: Loosen the screw to open the upper and lower rim wire for easy installation of the lens. The locking screw secures the lens.
8. Eyeglasses Temples: The handle on both sides of the glasses
9. End tip: Cover the end of the temple
10. Pad arm: An adjustable metal material nose joint for connecting metal to soft nose pads
11. Nose pads: The nose pads are the round plastic or silica gel pieces under the bridge that sit on your nose. They give your glasses a more comfortable and secure fit.
Glasses for Fashion, Appearance, Image Engineering and Interview
1) Fashion Glasses Stories
2) Fashion Glasses Let People to Value Your Appearance More
3) Fashion Glasses are Tools to Enhance Your Appearance
4) What Can Fashion Glasses help for your Image Engineering?
5) Can Wearing Eyeglasses Really Help With Your Job Interview?
6) Should You Wear Glasses To Interview?
Most people who have a bifocal lens usually do not get many choices in terms of frames and lenses. The division of far and close reading lenses and the line that bifurcate it is quite visible and does not look quite attractive. It gives a very thick look to the lenses and you also feel less confident wearing such glasses.
FramesFashion was started by a multinational entrepreneur, i.e., Julian Cheng. Surely, there are many other stores available on the market that claims to offer the best quality of no-line bifocal and Steve Jobs glasses.
However, you should only make a purchase from FramesFashion. Why, you might ask? It’s because this incredible company never compromises with the quality of products that it is selling. Also, the company offers a glasses arm replacement service. The experts working with this company understand that the best quality of the lens is required to make durable glasses.