Most people who have a bifocal lens usually do not get many choices in terms of frames and lenses. The division of far and close reading lenses and the line that bifurcate it is quite visible and does not look quite attractive. It gives a very thick look to the lenses and you also feel less confident wearing such glasses.
Glasses for Fashion, Appearance, Image Engineering and Interview
1) Fashion Glasses Stories
2) Fashion Glasses Let People to Value Your Appearance More
3) Fashion Glasses are Tools to Enhance Your Appearance
4) What Can Fashion Glasses help for your Image Engineering?
5) Can Wearing Eyeglasses Really Help With Your Job Interview?
6) Should You Wear Glasses To Interview?
Round glasses for Men,What Shape Faces Work Best?
- Glasses, a tool to enhance your appearance
- What the eyeglasses can help for your Image Engineering?
- Story of Round Glasses for Men
- John Lennon Sunglasses Round Shades Retro Black
- Designer's new round glasses
- Round Glasses for Dark Hair
- Round Glasses Dark Skin
- Metallic Round Glasses
- Bold Rim Round Glasses
- Round Glasses not Tag of Nerd Keep the Outfit Elegant – not Geek!
- John Lennon's Style Round Glasses
Computer glasses blue light protective is really matter?
What is blue light?
Blue light is a short-wave high-energy light having a wavelength between 400 nm and 480 nm.
The blue light in this wavelength will increase the amount of toxin in the macular area of the eye, which seriously threatens the health of our fundus.
Blu-ray-induced blind eye disease, the current effective solution is to film screens or lenses.
The anti-blue film technology is very mature and low in cost, which can effectively prevent blue light from penetrating.
Not all blue lights are harmful, what is really harmful is blue light having a wavelength within 400 to 440.
Actually, blue light between 480 and 500 nanometers has a function of adjusting biological rhythm, sleep, mood, memory, etc
NO LINE BIFOCALS LENS (PROGRESSIVE MULTIFOCAL LENS) IS A LENS THAT
Upper part is used to look far
The middle is used for medium distance
The bottom is used to look at the near