Glasses for Fashion, Appearance, Image Engineering and Interview
1) Fashion Glasses Stories
2) Fashion Glasses Let People to Value Your Appearance More
3) Fashion Glasses are Tools to Enhance Your Appearance
4) What Can Fashion Glasses help for your Image Engineering?
5) Can Wearing Eyeglasses Really Help With Your Job Interview?
6) Should You Wear Glasses To Interview?
What are parts of eyeglasses?
Eleven eyeglasses parts you should know
1. Front: the front part of frame
2. Rim wire: Fix the lens on the frame
3. Top bar: The top edge of the left and right mirror ring is connected to the aviator style glasses.
4. End pieces: the joints between the rim and the hinge, they are the small parts on the frame that extend outward and connect the lenses to the temples
5. Bridge: Connect the left and right rim wires or connect directly to the lens. Some acetate bridge is placed directly on the nose.
6. Hinge: Connect a joint of the pile head and the temple arm so that the arm can be folded inward
7. Rim lock: Loosen the screw to open the upper and lower rim wire for easy installation of the lens. The locking screw secures the lens.
8. Eyeglasses Temples: The handle on both sides of the glasses
9. End tip: Cover the end of the temple
10. Pad arm: An adjustable metal material nose joint for connecting metal to soft nose pads
11. Nose pads: The nose pads are the round plastic or silica gel pieces under the bridge that sit on your nose. They give your glasses a more comfortable and secure fit.
Round glasses for Men,What Shape Faces Work Best?
- Glasses, a tool to enhance your appearance
- What the eyeglasses can help for your Image Engineering?
- Story of Round Glasses for Men
- John Lennon Sunglasses Round Shades Retro Black
- Designer's new round glasses
- Round Glasses for Dark Hair
- Round Glasses Dark Skin
- Metallic Round Glasses
- Bold Rim Round Glasses
- Round Glasses not Tag of Nerd Keep the Outfit Elegant – not Geek!
- John Lennon's Style Round Glasses
Before we talk about prescription cycling glasses, we make things simple and research nonprescription first.
What should you look for when buying a new pair of cycling sunglasses? How much should you be looking to pay?
1. Cycling glasses function
2. Cycling glasses lens material
3. Comfort of wearing cycling glasses
4. Cycling glasses Frame
5. Sunglasses are not a substitute for cycling glasses.
1) "High economical" cycling glasses with contact lenses
2) "Highly adaptable" cycling glasses with optical lenses
3) Helmet-goggle combinations
4) The cycling glasses style that can load the myopia inner frame.
Light has a profound effect on our sleep and waking
Humans are diurnal, which means we evolved to sleep at night.
Light exposure can have profound effects on sleep even circadian rhythm disorders.
When the body’s internal biological comes out of synch with the external environment, it can develop into a circadian rhythm sleep disorder.
How Do Blue light Blocking Glasses Work?
What is blue light?
8 hazards of blue light
1) Cause the damage of retinal pigment epithelial cells:
2) visual fatigue: due to the short wavelength of blue light, the focus point does not fall in the center of the retina, but a position closer to the front of the retina.
3) The blue light cause sleep disorder
4) Causing glare
5) Since short-wavelength light has a relatively high energy, the incidence of fine particles in the air is high, which is the main cause of glare.
6) Visual fatigue
7) The blurring of vision.
8) Blu-ray is the main cause of digital visual fatigue (DEF).