Light has a profound effect on our sleep and waking
Humans are diurnal, which means we evolved to sleep at night.
Light exposure can have profound effects on sleep even circadian rhythm disorders.
When the body’s internal biological comes out of synch with the external environment, it can develop into a circadian rhythm sleep disorder.
How Do Blue light Blocking Glasses Work?
What is blue light?
8 hazards of blue light
1) Cause the damage of retinal pigment epithelial cells:
2) visual fatigue: due to the short wavelength of blue light, the focus point does not fall in the center of the retina, but a position closer to the front of the retina.
3) The blue light cause sleep disorder
4) Causing glare
5) Since short-wavelength light has a relatively high energy, the incidence of fine particles in the air is high, which is the main cause of glare.
6) Visual fatigue
7) The blurring of vision.
8) Blu-ray is the main cause of digital visual fatigue (DEF).
Do we really need blue light blocking glasses?
Do Blue light Filter Glasses Really Work?
Possible major hazard for blue light
What exactly is blue light?
What Are Blue Light Blocking Glasses And Do They really Work?
How do Blue light filter glasses works